Becoming debt free in 2020
Is 2020 the year you’re reaching toward financial independence and working toward big dreams? If you’re ready to live debt free in 2020, we can help. We’ve got three big debt free tactics to reach your money goals.
Hear how you can live debt free in 2020
A debt free life is in your future
On this episode of Queer Money®, we’re sharing the three ways we’re helping the LGBTQ live debt free in 2020. We explain why we’re letting new members the Credit Card Pay Off Plan starting January 5, 2020, walking you through the benefits of participating and where to go for more information.
We discuss why we’re incorporating more travel-focused content in 2020, sharing what we’ve learned about travel hacking so you can spend consciously and vacation more often. Hear insight on our commitment to offering an actionable money tip (with a rainbow flavor!) on each episode of the podcast moving forward and find out what we’re doing to improve your financial life in the new year.
Topics to live debt free in 2020
The return of the Debt Free Guys® Credit Card Pay Off Plan
- By popular demand, letting in new members from 01/05/20 – 01/07/20
- Pay off debt, save money and improve credit score
Our commitment to offering money tips (with a rainbow flavor)
- Small steps lead to monumental change
- One new strategy each week to improve financial life
Why we’re incorporating more travel-focused content in 2020
- The top interest of the LGBTQ community (spend $100B/year)
- Tips for travel hacking to get the most bang for your buck