How does Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barret affect us?
Amy Coney Barrett is the newest Supreme Court Justice on a now conservative bench. This is what we must do now to continue to fight for our rights.
How we can respond to Amy Coney Barret’s appointment:
Let’s focus on creating change
On this episode of Queer Money®, we’re sharing the four next steps the queer community must take in response to the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett. We explain why it doesn’t do us much good to spend our time and energy getting angry or upset about the conservative majority on the court and discuss the relationship between our individual financial security and the advancement of LGBTQ rights.
We go on to challenge you to stop spending more than you make and pay off debt, describing how your financial insecurity holds back the queer community as a whole. Listen in for insight on saving and investing to secure your financial future and learn why giving to LGBTQ causes and candidates is absolutely crucial in furthering the new gay agenda to protect and expand our rights.
Topics covered on Amy Coney Barret
How we think about the appointment of conservative justices to SCOTUS
- Roberts and Kavanaugh don’t always tow the Republican party line
- Waste of time and energy to get angry, demonize justices
The relationship between our individual financial security and the advancement of LGBTQ rights
- Affords ability to invest time and money in causes/people who support our rights
- Devoting just 1% of our $1T in purchasing power = $10B for LGBTQ causes in US
4 steps we can take to further the new gay agenda
- Stop spending more than we make
- Pay off our debt
- Save and invest
- Give, give, give
Resources for Amy Coney Barrett
- Budget Buster Bundle
- Credit Card Pay Off Plan
- The 4 Financial Classes on Queer Money® EP227
- 5 Super Simple Investing Tips on Queer Money® EP228
- 5 More Super Simple Investing Tips on Queer Money® EP229
- Super Simple Investing Guide
- Tim Gill on Queer Money® EP099
- The Debt Lasso Method
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org