Hi there! You new here? We love that you found our gay little corner of the web. Here at Debt Free Guys, we’re all about helping queer people live lives they truly love inside and out. We think happiness is a 360-degree experience (purpose, love, money, wellness, and lifestyle) that you also deserve. After reading our article below, see how we can help you more here.
How will you celebrate Pride this year?
So, you really, really, really want to Pride this year, but you know the pandemic’s not quite over. How do you throw an inexpensive, in-person event, considering all the COVID concerns? Find out here! Meanwhile, grab your free copy of the 5 Building Blocks of a Happy Gay Life here.
Hear our advice for an affordable 2021 Pride party
7 tips for throwing a COVID and cost-conscious Pride party
On this episode of Queer Money®, we share 7 tips for throwing a COVID and cost-conscious Pride party, reminding you that it’s the host’s responsibility to prioritize the health of their guests this year. We offer advice on managing your guest list, describing how to set up your space in a way that encourages social distancing and make use of individual bottles and prepackaged food to keep people safe.
Listen in for insight on where to find affordable Pride-themed masks, greeting cards and party games and learn how to put on an in-person event where people feel comfortable and have a ton of fun!
Topics covered on Pride parties
- 7 tips for throwing a COVID and cost-conscious Pride party in 2021
- The host’s responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of their guests this year
- Hosting your Pride party either outdoors or at a spacious venue
- How to manage your guest list and keep your numbers within state and local guidelines
- Why it’s crucial to be forgiving if you don’t get invited to someone’s Pride party
- How to encourage mask-wearing with custom-made Pride masks
- Reducing your guests’ anxiety by having plenty of hand sanitizer on hand
- How to set up your space in a way that encourages party guests to spread out
- Making use of individual bottles and cans as well as prepackaged food to keep your guests safe
- How asking guests to BYOB is both a safety- and cost-conscious choice
- Our best ideas for socially-distanced, Pride-themed board games and activities
Resources Pride month
- 5 Building Blocks of a Happy Gay Life
- Pride Greeting Cards
- Pride Masks
- Rainbow-Themed Serving Cups
- Cardboard Lunch Boxes
- Cardboard Take-Out Boxes
- Rainbow-Themed Soup Cups
- Glass Drink Dispenser
- Cards Against Humanity Pride Pack
- Unicorns vs. Llamas Monopoly
- Rainbow Cornhole
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email [email protected]