Hi there! You new here? We love that you found our gay little corner of the web. Here at Debt Free Guys, we’re all about helping queer people live lives they truly love inside and out. We think happiness is a 360-degree experience (purpose, love, money, wellness, and lifestyle) that you also deserve. After reading our article below, see how we can help you more here.
How Mike Iamele will help you find your purpose
Struggling to find your purpose? The first step is uncovering your sensitivities with Mike Iamele. Once you understand them and start leaning into what comes naturally, purpose follows. To help, get your free copy of the 5 Building Blocks of a Happy Gay Life here.
Hear Mike’s advice to uncovering sensitivities:
The correlation between your sensitivities and purpose
Mike Iamele is the creator of Sacred Branding, a system for finding your purpose and building a resonant brand around where you’re naturally successful and fulfilled. In the last ten years, Mike has helped hundreds of influencers, artists and entrepreneurs tap into their sensitivities and create a formula for recurring success.
On this episode of Queer Money®, Mike joins us to explain why it’s so challenging to define our life’s purpose and discuss how understanding our sensitivities leads to success in any context. He weighs in on reframing the criticisms you’ve faced as brand differentiators, describing the cool confidence that comes from fully claiming who you are. Listen in to understand how mapping your sensitivities can transform your life and learn how to make every moment spiritual by living in alignment with your purpose!
Topics covered with Mike Iamele
- Why we find it so challenging to define our life’s purpose
- How our sensitivities are influenced by both nature and nurture
- The relationship between our sensitivities and life’s purpose
- How understanding your sensitivities gives you a formula for success in any context
- Applying your sensitivities to an issue you’re struggling with (e.g.: body dysmorphia)
- How our sensitivities inform the way we approach money and sex
- Mike’s insight on the sensitivities gay men tend to share
- The transformation we can expect from mapping our sensitivities
- Reframing the criticisms you’ve faced as differentiators
- The cool confidence that comes from fully claiming who you are
- How every moment can be spiritual when you live in alignment with your purpose
Connect with Mike Iamele
Resources for a better life
- 5 Building Blocks of a Happy Gay Life
- Money Stories on Queer Money® EP028
- Mike’s Sacred Branding eCourse
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email [email protected]